FREE How To Prep Wood Furniture Before Painting Tutorial Opt-In
Here ya go!
Below is a supplies list so that you will have everything you need to prep your wood furniture before you paint.
*The links below are affiliates links to help you find what you need. Some of these items can also be purchased at your local hardware store.
- Gloves (medical gloves fit better)
- Dust Mask N95
- Protective Eyewear
- Denatured alcohol
- Distilled White Vinegar
- Spray Mist Bottle (water)
- White Lightning Cleaner (wood cleaner for furniture)
- Steel Wool (super fine)
- Shop Towels
- Cotton tack cloth (old t-shirts)
- Sanding Pads (for scuffing the surface)
- Shellac (primer for wood)
- BOSS (stain blocker) comes in white and clear
As always, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions at [email protected]
Happy painting! 😘
PS… If you’re looking for a great furniture paint, I gotcha covered. CLICK HERE to see my recommendations.