Thank You Gold Leaf Artistic Design for Furniture and Home Decor
How To Apply GOLD LEAF To Painted Furniture
Hey there! Here is my Gold Leaf Artist Design for Furniture and Home Decor Tutorial. Below are links to the supplies that I used so that you will have everything you need to create a beautiful finish.
* In this video I refer to using PIY products. You can also substitute Dixie Belle Paint Products.
- Drop Cloth (basecoat)
- Hurricane Gray (1st coat of the design)
- Metallic Silver (2nd base coat of the design)
- Modern Masters MasterClear Top Coat
- 220 Grit Sandpaper
- Gold Leaf Sheets
- Speed Ball Metal Leaf Adhesive
- Purdy 2 inch Paint Brush
- Lint Free Cheese Cloth
It’s important to understand that everyone’s finish will be different. No two finishes look the same. Be patient with yourself and go over each step of the video as you begin. I learn better from repetition and having a video to replay and review can be very helpful.
I know you can do this. As always, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions at [email protected]